The goal: read one book from each of the authors that will be attending the retreat by the end of 2011.
COMPLETED JULY 28, 2011
I actually started working on this as soon as the authors were announced, I just kept forgetting to put up this post!
- Unexpectedly, Milo, by Matthew Dicks, 344 pages, January 31, 2011
- Secrets of Eden, by Chris Bohjalian, 364 pages, February 4, 2011
- Fade to White, by Wendy Clinch, 261 pages, February 14, 2011
- Kings of the Earth, by John Clinch, 393 pages, February 22, 2011
- House Arrest, by Ellen Meeropol, 201 pages, February 24, 2011
- The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove, by Susan Gregg Gilmore, 254 pages, February 26, 2011
- The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady, by Elizabeth Stucky-French, 334 pages, April 2, 2011
- The Bee-Loud Glade by Steve Himmer, 222 pages, April 10, 2011
- Something Missing, by Matthew Dicks, 292 pages, April 19, 2011
- The Reservoir, by John Milliken Thompson, July 28, 2011, 291 pages, NOOK